Take Control of Your Health
At Back To Action Chiropractic and Rehab, our highly trained team in Chandler offers services to treat and manage a variety of needs. At our office, you can meet with a chiropractor who can help you get your life back on track. Whether you are dealing with chronic pain or suffered a recent injury, these advanced services can help you.
Chiropractic Services Offered
We offer services to patients experiencing pain and other movement disorders. We take a unique approach to our treatments, and we love to provide one-on-one, personalized attention to every single patient.
The chiropractic services we offer in Chandler include the following:
- Spinal Decompression – Spinal decompression relieves chronic back and neck pain that can creep in when you are just trying to live your life. The procedure can eliminate pain and become part of your custom treatment plan. Decompression relieves pressure on the back, allowing you to move smoothly toward recovery. Non-surgical spinal decompression involves the use of a traction device to stretch your spine. The process is incredibly gentle, ensuring you do not experience any more pressure on your back. Your body can continue healing with regular practice. Non-surgical options may be preferred for severe issues, and you can discuss potential decompression methods with your doctor.
- Muscle Stimulation – Chiropractic muscle stimulation, or E-stim, uses electric currents to contract the muscles. This procedure improves blood flow to your injury, increases muscle strength, and prevents muscle atrophy. Plus, E-stim promotes relaxation and gives you a surge of endorphins.
- Dry Needling – Dry needling is a modern treatment designed to ease muscular pain. During procedure, we will insert several filiform needles into your skin. Filiform needles are fine, short, stainless steel needles that don’t inject fluid into the body. This helps release the knot and relieve any muscle pain or spasms.
- Trigger Point Therapy – Trigger point therapy, a form of massage, targets the origin of pain in your body. Our chiropractor will look for the source of your problem and target that spot to help you deal with issues like pain, tingling, and numbness that stem from problems like sciatica, sports injuries, tinnitus, and more.
- Therapeutic Ultrasound – If you struggle with a soft tissue injury, chronic joint inflammation, chronic connective tissue strain, or painful scar tissue accumulation around muscles, this service may benefit you immensely.
- Therapeutic Massage – to help you combat pain without drugs, increase your range of motion, and enjoy a higher overall standard of health, massage therapy may be the solution for you. This is especially true if you suffer from chronic pain.
- Spinal Manipulation & Adjustments – Spinal manipulation often includes adjustments, which relieve back pain, improve range of motion, and strengthen your posture. Adjustments can benefit your nervous system as well, especially after lack of balance has left you with aches and pains as you go through your daily routine.
- Stretching & Strengthening Exercises – Chiropractors can provide exercises that contain techniques like flexion distraction. The goal is to increase your spinal motion and resolve issues like herniated and bulging discs. Stretching exercises can help people who deal with chronic pain, musculoskeletal injuries, and more. Stretching releases muscle tension, eases spasms, and makes life more comfortable.
- Myofascial Release – If you struggle with chronic pain and tightness throughout your body, you may suffer from a problem known as myofascial pain syndrome. This condition can send pain and other unwelcome sensation to various parts of your body while limiting your range of motion. You may find relief from this treatment as it combines c chiropractic care and a treatment modality.
- Ideal Protein Weight Loss – If you are looking for a new ketogenic diet, a medically developed option like Ideal Protein may be right for you. The nutritional plan comes in three phases that help you lose weight, maintain healthy eating habits, and reinforce a healthy lifestyle. A member of our team will help you develop a custom eating plan.
- Lifestyle & Nutritional Advice – we take an integrated approach to physical wellness, with "whole body" treatment that encourages lifestyle and nutritional changes, meditation, and relaxation, physical and mental exercise, and positive reinforcement.
Call Back To Action Chiropractic and Rehab in Chandler, AZ Today!
Back To Action Chiropractic and Rehab in Chandler understands that you need chiropractic care now. Call our office today to schedule your appointment with a compassionate professional. We are in-network with many insurances and offer payment plans, as well as same-day appointments and complimentary consultations.